Boo! at the Zoo is the perfect place for the families, especially the kids, to get into the Halloween spirit! Come one and come all, gather your friends…ghosts, goblins, or people to share in the event. Wear your costumes and enjoy the activities:
· Howl-O-Scenes Photo Spot at the Nature Stage
· Boo! at the Zoo Photo Spots: giant inflatables, photo frames, peekboards, and more!
· “Crazed Maize” Corn Maze on the West Mall (from 11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
· Creepy Carousel*
· Pumpkins to the Animals at 10:30 a.m. (see location schedule below)
· Zoo Chats each day of Boo! at the Zoo at:
· 11 a.m. screech owl at Hamill Family Play Zoo
· 11:30 a.m. snake at Feather and Scales
· 1 p.m. raven at Hamill Family Play Zoo
· 3:30 p.m. Rodrigues fruit bat at Australia House
· A sweet treat as you exit (from 11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
We hope to see you there!